Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Night Out

I simply called just to check how thing were going 2 minutes latter i was invited for a night out with a friend and his Girl Friend, well its not a big deal i mean Ive been out with couple before i know how to have fun but when u get to a certain point when your agitated by just sitting there well thats what happened to me.

The Girl was Familiar, i didn't actiouly know her but yet i felt i did and i had my fingers crossed when i asked her something, well lets just put it this way i was RIGHT !!

the girl had typical features and resembled someone i previously knew and currently seek, she was charming and beautiful, she had that zing that makes a man happy, anyways before anyone judges me and tells me i was hitting on her well ill tell you your wrong !

The feeling that overwhelmed me was happy memories and frustration! the frustration came since the person she resembled isn't by my side no more yet the happy memories made my day and so i had a nice night out and came back home with a smile on my face.

No comments: