Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A moment of silence!!

I called i called daily every hour every minute , i thought i prayed i looked at the sky wishing i could reach her and get a final word , silence something that burns me down makes my heart pound , for the past week I've been trying to call my friend every hour i send a text and every day i call a hundred times , i thought she was dead , but in my heart she was alive she was well , did she leave me hanging from a thread or just to play .

is this her way to fool around with my heart , black thoughts kept lingering through my mind they forming in my dreams until the second she answered ,then silence!!!

after a week after agony and pain and thinking what would i say , i just stopped i just listened to the sound of the one thing i never thought would come , silence!!!

A whole minute that felt like a lifetime of silence neither one of us knowing what to say ,what to do or what to feel , after a the minute that felt like a life time , i knew something had went wrong and that all is okay and my heart forced me to talk and i asked simply "izayik ar3abteani" my legs where trembling my heart was fainting until the word came out of her angelic mouth that she was fine , she had surgery , she had reached her edge and almost died.

God dam it the emotions and thoughts that rushed through ones head at some time vanished at the knowledge that all is okay.

Dam u egypt youve made me soft , but atlast some peace of mind !

No comments: